Social

Social

Sunday, September 28, 2008

NOTORIOUS B.I.G MOVIE TRAILER...
















I hope this movie is Dope or I'll be pissed!!..BIG was one of my favorite rappers of all time and he has a great story plus did they ever find out who killed him?... The guy playing BIG is a guy name Gravy...i met Gravy in 2005 in a studio in NYC and then again with his manager Fendi in L.A....he's a real cool dude. He's been on all those street dvd's like "Real Talk Dvd's"and "The Come Up Dvd's. I always thought he was trying to be the "Next BIG" from the style music he was doing...I guess all of that cloning finally paid off in a major way. Gravy isn't the best rapper but if the movie does well he might have a great career in acting. Hollywood needs a New Young Black Face to cast any way . They always use the same actors for these type of movies..you know...the same gang of actors from "8 Mile" and "Get Rich and Die Trying".. Speaking of Which... the guy playing Tupac is from "8 Mile".......If the Movie is end up being Wack ...BIG said it best...UPS is Hiring!!...lol 

Check out the Trailer...

No comments:

Post a Comment

helloworld