Social

Social

Monday, June 29, 2015

#SUNDAESAMPLES || 4



This week I wanted to dig a little deeper in the crates. This week’s #sundaesamples mix will feature
some of our favorites, including one group that I know many were excited to see on the BET Awards during Diddy’s set.

That was a great reminder of an era of music that was super influential. I’m glad that you guys are enjoying the mixes and hey share them with a friend if you’re really feeling it. Do you know the samples as soon as they come on or does it take you a few to figure it out? It is crazy how tuned in my ear has always been to the nuances of sampled records.

Anyway take a listen, don’t be afraid to comment and let me know what you think. Did you guess the sample right from Kendrick’s King Kunta? Muasberg ft. DJ Quik – Get Nekkid.

***Game time*** Tell me the name and artist of the sample from A$AP Rocky’s “Peso” in the comments below. And stay tuned for next week’s mix for the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

helloworld