Social

Social

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

DILEMMA PURE #INRGI JUNE 19th PUB WEBB

helloworld

Without giving away too much details, this is going to be a show that you don't want to miss. The show is called Pure #INRGI (energy) which best describes me as a producer and DJ. I'm really excited about the show and I would really like your "#INRGI" to be present. I'll be playing everything from Funk, Soul, HipHop, Edm, Trap, Club, Reggae, pretty much any and everything I can pull "#INRGI" from.
Come experience #INRGI—an exclusive afterdark social event melding nightlife x turntablism x live music elements into one unforgettable party! Hosted at one of Philadelphia's newest venues, PUB WEBB LIVE, the one-night-only experience will pique all the senses with sights, sounds and flavors carefully curated by me.
The night will feature electrifying, genre-melding mixes, top-shelf drink specials, complimentary shot samplers and a special guest appearance by Los Angeles-based DJ SELECTRA. In addition to an exclusive featured set by myself. RSVP early for reduced $10 admission (LIMITED TIME ONLY). *
*RSVP DOES NOT GUARANTEE ENTRY. EARLY ARRIVAL SUGGESTED.
DATE: Friday, June 19th
TIME: 9:30pm - 2:00am
COVER: $10 w/ EARLY RSVP
PUB WEBB LIVE
1527 Cecil B. Moore Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19121
THIS EVENT IS 21+ ONLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

helloworld