Social

Social

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Photo's from the 5th & Last Episode of the #HustleAfterParty

The Crew ( Missing a few people though)


The Host/ Co Host

We All Here!

We All here, Asap Ferg, Clinton Sparks, Large Professor, Big Sean, Ab Liva
Ab Liva x director Chris Robinson x Kevin Liles #hustleafterparty #impact #helloworld #believe

#ADAyinTheLife


#hustleafterparty -before taping had the chance to kick it with a man who changed the game behind the camera hugh fan of his work! @mrrobotodirector #helloworld#impact #believe #robotfilms


Probably the best moment of the night! The crew is setting up to start shooting and I had no idea standing right next to me was Large Professor, wow!.. This man was one of the original producers on nas #illmatic - he did "half time, one time for ya mind & it aint hard to tell" which are some of the records I flipped on my Nas/Kdot project#illkidmaticcity (links on my bio) - "long live the idols, may they never be your rivals" #helloworld #impact#believe #hustleafterparty #producers

Great Interview with the talented @jheneaiko .. Been a fan ever since someone out me on "sailing souls mixtape" - she told me she's actually enjoying this "heat wave" weather lol (it's too hot for me). Very sweet young lady. Follow her. check out "I'm gonna be" with her and big sean- personal favorite.#helloworld #impact #believe #hustleafterparty

This is true inspiration right here, I remember when I use to drive around west philly listening to his mixtapes could never forget that tag "get familiar!!" This guy does it ALL, and does it well! My man..@clintonsparks #helloworld #impact #believe#getfamiliar #producerdj #hustleafterparty

S/O to my crazy homie ashleyzen - #helloworld #shessomewhereunderthathair lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

helloworld