Social

Social

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The "Hustle After Party" on FuseTv Every Wednesday at 11:30pm

1st off, God is Amazing & Thank you Father for this opportunity! I give you all the praise. So #FuseTv has a new HipHop show called the "Hustle After Party" hosted by my brother @theestebanserrano x I'm happy to announce that I will be the in house DJ & Co-Host of the show. The "Hustle After Party" is were all aspects of the Hip Hop industry comes to life. From hip hop all star performances, to biz, and everything you need to know about the culture. Every AfterParty will be better than the last. Many surprise guest with some of sports finest all-star athletes. No party is complete with out its live studio audiences that will be in there flyest gear dancing to my beats. So make sure you tune in, and tweet #hustleafterparty Wednesday June 19th 12am #helloworld #impact #believe #fusetv #producerdj 


No comments:

Post a Comment

helloworld