Social

Social

Friday, August 27, 2010

Introducing Yummy's New Milk & Dark Chocolate w/Sea Salt "Dilemma"










Uncertain? Then "Dilemma" is just for you...  AND helps VH1 Save the Music



















"God's timing is amazing! Shout out to my girl Keisha, I'm very honored that  you thought of me when naming your new chocolate. It's funny because the chocolate really represents my personality. The Dark Chocolate vs Milk Chocolate is like Dilemma vs Dan haha, & then you add the Sea Salt, and that's for SON saving & cleansing me! I'm eating some as i'm writing this, it's delicious! ! Thank you" 

Matthew 5:13 
You are the salt of the earth, but if salt has lost its taste (its strength, its quality), how can its saltness be restored? It is not good for anything any longer but to be thrown out and trodden underfoot by men.


1 comment:

helloworld