Social

Social

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Dear Friend....



















"When i met you, i was a little boy. You taught me how to sing out loud, you taught me that i had a voice, and how to express myself through sound. I didn't see it then but i see it now that, you've ALWAYS been there for me and always knew what to say, for me to hear you clearly. Forgive me for my lack of attention, disrespect, and selfishness. The reason why i'm even here all started because i fell in love with you 1st...but listen, that was then and this is now, i can't change yesterday, and tomorrow isn't promised, so i just have to make sure i take care of today, starting today. I'm a new man, older, wiser, humbler, fearless, bold, filled with the spirit and will no longer take for granted the gift that my Father has given me. I know sometimes we get things, but don't fully understand how to keep them or grow with them. So before you slip away, let's dance one more time, and hope the music never stops. With all our getting we gain understanding. Forgive me friend.."



No comments:

Post a Comment

helloworld