Social

Social

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

7 Strangers/7 Waters & God's Grace & Love

"Today in philly was part 2 of this crazy heat wave, it hit 102 again i think. Neway I was working in the studio &  i felt like doing something to show God's grace & love to someone, so since today was 7/7.. i went and bought 7 water bottles (actually 8) and decided to walk up and down Market Street to hand them out to the homeless/elders or to anyone who stopped me. Now, I wasn't even gonna post this up today because I didn't want you to think i'm trying to boast, really what i'm trying to do is inspire you to be a blessing to someone. Now their were 2 people that wouldn't take the bottle of water, but the rest did.  I felt great afterwards, just seeing how happy each person was. It was crazy hot outside man.. I bought 8 bottles thinking i was gonna keep one for myself.. but i ended up giving that one away to someone too..Be Strong, Be Encouraged, Be Blessed"- D. Thomas aka Bobby Boucher  :o)

Be a Doer of the word
"For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in" Matthew 25:35

No comments:

Post a Comment

helloworld