Social

Social

Thursday, July 2, 2009

S.S.S In The Studio with Music Producer, Omen (A Musical Genius)

Studio Red, Harlem NYC with Music Producer Omen:

Once again thanks to my homie Es for setting this up, its always good to play your music for another Producer that 1 has a open mind/ear  & 2 that inspires you. Meet Omen, this kid is a beast! He produced one of my Favorite Fabolous Records "One Day". I got up with him the other day at his studio in NYC and i just had a few beats on me so i decided to get some feed back on this one track I've been trying to get over to 50 Cent. I think the record is hard, street, and something that I would  like to hear 50 on , not that stuff he's putting out now (sorry Fif). I respect Omen's Ear so i wanted to hear what he had to say about the beat..
(Note)
I normally don't post tracks up that aren't sold already because nowadays PEOPLE like stealing ideas and doing corny shit like that! but fuck it..it wouldn't be the 1st.... enjoy

Google My Favorite Records Produced by Omen:
One Day by Fab
God of War by Luda
Overdose on life by Drake, Mickey Facts, and Travis McCoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

helloworld