Social

Social

Monday, August 18, 2008

VOTE FOR DILEMMA......














(Ok Check it out Long Story Short)
100.3 the Beat and POWERADE® are running this contest to see who can make the hottest beat Intro Theme Music for Ryan Howard of the Phillies' when he goes up to bat!... I made the Semifinals and now I need your votes....So please take 5 seconds and click on this link to vote for me.

http://www.1003thebeatphilly.com/Article.asp?id=804438&spid=13555
And feel free to send it out to anyone that would care enough to vote for me. Just Click My Name and Drag it in the 1# Spot !!!

Grand Prize package will include the following:
A ten (10) to twenty (20) second clip of the winning submission will be used as
Ryan Howard's intro music at certain at bats during the remaining Philadelphia
Phillies' home games in the current regular season. Plus a few other things....

THANKS YOU VERY MUCH HELLO WORLD MUSIC....D

No comments:

Post a Comment

helloworld