Social

Social

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Ipod Playlist Check "Hottest New Artist I'm Listening too....Drake"

Ok so, i'm @ MTV one day and my man Esso puts me on to this new kid Drake.....aka Aubrey Graham this dude is from Toronto and is an Actor, Rapper, Singer, and i just found out today that this dude is stepping in my field on the Producer side..(who do this guy think he is?!?!)  Esso told me that he just dropped his 1st mixtape untitled "Comeback Season"....so on the train ride back to Willingboro i through my ipod on and zoned out and yo this dude is Really Dope.. and i'm Really hard on new artist, you gotta really be dope to make it on my ipod and stay...then on top of that i BLOG about you!!...Ok so im not gonna keep Joe'n this dude up...just check it out for yourself i posted to lil video clips that i got from youtube of him rapping and singing....
P.S Esso also told me that he's the new guy writing for Lil Wayne ...And Yes it's Jimmy of Degrassi.






















Listen to Him Rap.....



Listen to him Sing... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

helloworld