Social

Social

Friday, August 29, 2008

Double Chocolate Chip....(Grande Sz).. You know you got me Open

Ok now i always thought that Starbucks were for geeks, bookworms, and simply corn-balls who can't live their everyday lives without some dam coffee or having  a freaking french cappuccino (gay/metro)...You know the ones that you find with their Mac Book Pro open..Checking CNN.com for the latest on Obama or Mc. Gayin  or reading a novel in a smooth calm manner. ..it's kinda like a library with coffee ...Now i'm not knocking anyone so please don't take it the wrong way cuz  i too seem to have fallen into the G.A.P... My Girl put me on to this certain drink from the heavens..." The Double Chocolate Chip " (Grande Size ) ..... This drink had me open from the 1st sip.... So don't be surprised if you catch me at Starbucks by the Ruby Tuesday with my Mac Book Pro open..and my thong-sandals (drew) with my DCC Grande Size.... Reading the Autobiography of Miles Davis.... Imma Corn-Ball too.... 
 I freaking love this dam drink

No comments:

Post a Comment

helloworld