Social

Social

Monday, July 7, 2008

(S.S.S) Studio Session Stories # 1 The Vent..woosaa

Ok so most of you know that i produce and that i have a studio in the crib so...since i spend pretty much my WHOLE life in here i decide to start something called The "S.S.S" Studio Session Stories, for those people who have no clue on what goes on in a real studio session, 1st off a recording session can last from 3 to 5 hours and it takes a lot out of me, Let me explain.. certain artists come in ready and then theirs other artists that really have no clue what they're doing, and just a waste of time and then leave it up to me to make them hot...right..lol .I'm a musician not a magician....



STORY #1
I HATE HATE HATE SLOW..LONG ASS RECORDING SESSION!!!! Listen is it really asking to much for you to come to the studio ready to work?..Do you have your beat cd or whatever music for me to import in Protools ..No...lol....Are the lyrics together so you can go in and get out..Of course not. I get real hated @ some artists because they simply don't look at this as a career but as a hobby......NOTE: to ARTIST ("That will always keep them one step behind everyone else" )...what makes you think you can write a song 10 mins before you come to the studio and think that it'll be hit record. Then get mad when it turns out wack...?!?! lol...what?!?...Or i love ones..lol..that come with a 3 vers done but no hook and then want me to write the hook..(note: the hook is the most important part of the song..so why of earth wouldn't you write that 1st!!)**** Double Note: i'm not talking about any artists in general i'm just venting about every artist that don't have a freaking clue,****... I love the artist that cant count 16bars...O my Lord..lol.listen it's 4 beats to every bar..soo if you just oooo forget it..i cant help you count shit..lol..but the NUMBER 1 thing i hate about recording artist are that ..95% of them have No idea what to do after the music is done...so once the whole album is complete then what!!! YOU WANT TO CUT ANOTHER ALBUM?!?...lol... I think imma stop here cuz i can't keep going on and on..plus my session just walked in..lol...here we go.....wish me luck!!...
..Stay tune for some funny ass stories....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

helloworld