Social

Social

Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Power of the 4 P's ( Positive, Persistent, Patient, & Pray) # 1

The 4P's!!! Something i made up to help me stay focus when i feel down and stressed out from life or this music game.....The 4P's are Stay Positive, Stay Persistent, Stay Patient, & Always Pray ... It works!!...at least for me... 
Now what i'm looking at is my good friend and Producer buddy Verdstile's "GOLD ALBUM " for the Fabolous Album "From Nothing to Something". Going "Gold" is pretty big nowadays in the music game artist aren't selling like they use to.... going "Gold" simply means that the album sold at least 500,000 copies... This keeps me going...I know it's in reach and it's the next step for me...Well... one of the many next steps for me and with the power of the 4 P's ..i know i will have one for myself soon!.. Congrats Vido Lets get it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

helloworld