Social

Social

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hannah Montana Meets her biggest fan!!!!


Ok so...Remember in my last post i told you i was gonna tell you why i had to go back to NYC... My girl, Lashe', and I were invited to go to MTV and see and meet the Biggest Kid Star of Today..( *****Drum Roll Please****) Hannah Montana or Millie Cyres or whatever....To be honest I'm really sick of this lil girl real rap...Walt Disney knows how to "Brand" like a MF'er....this girl is bigger then Brittany right now...Every little under the age of 16 wants to be,dress,sing, and talk like this chick...wow...I couldn't believe all the hype over this girl....( they act like she's Michael Jackson or something) ....There were soooooo many people ( well Actually kids with their parents) trying to see this lil girl that they shout down Times Square! ...MTV Said that the last time they had to shout down TS was when EmE was there....All in All...Lashe' had a great time she met Millie and was cheesing the whole way home....I still don't see way this girl is important.... Walt Disney can Market their lil asses off...

No comments:

Post a Comment

helloworld