Social

Social

Monday, July 21, 2008

Check My Foot Work # 1 "MY TIGGER UPPERKUTS"

Ok So... Last week i was in NYC all week recording and I decide that once i got my service money i would do a lil shopping down town before i went home..So i did and i found these Krazy Orange&Black kickz and i had to cop 'em. I told the dude size 10 in these, grabbed the box and jumped in line so i could pay and bounce so i wouldn't miss my train going back to Jersey. When i made it home around 11:30pm i had another session and i was soo "Joe" to show off my new kickz that i opened them up to try them on and thats when i found out that ******* (shocking music) that M.FFFer put 2 different sizes in my freaking box...1 size 10 and 1 size 12.... i couldn't believe it....Lucky for me i was going back to NYC the next day for something that i will be blogging about later...To bad for him cuz when i get there i will be upper cutting someone in the shoe department... period ( Angry Black Male Voice)..lol....
The Next Day I went back, the dude wasn't there but, they fixed the problem plus give me a free shirt so i wouldn't have to upper cut anyone, lucky for them. Once on the train i open the box just to make sure everything was there and the sizes were right ....i stared @ my new Orange&Black krazy kickz i decide to name them..."My Tigger UpperKuts"!!!...TIGGER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

helloworld