Social

Social

Monday, June 2, 2008

R.I.P Kelvin A. Russell Gone but Lives On!


Yesterday, i went to the funeral of Kelvin A. Russell, a great father, role model, and loving husband... Uncle Kelvin as many of the kids from Trenton would called him... effected a lot people young and old with his pure love and wisdom of life. Now I can count on my hand how many times i've actually had a sit down with Uncle Kelvin..but i've been working with his wife and his girls for about 3 yrs and i was very sadden when i heard the news....The Oldest one (LeKel) called me while i was in P.R...... I decided to put together a slide show for the family and i have to say....Going threw those pics, seeing the yrs go past and how happy he was really hit me hard....again i can't honest say that i knew him but i spent 4-5 days just looking threw old pics and films of him with the family ...It was like peeking threw a window of someone's life and after i finished the slide show i couldn't even watch it myself...it was just too sad.........It was a good funeral and they even put me on the spot and called me up to speak....i was like "what?..me?"...but i pretty much said everything that im writing now..... Uncle Kelvin was a young man with a big heart. the true meaning of a "father" and will forever be missed. I wanted to do this for my girls 3.k.z , baby kel, and mama lee...Kelvin's "Pure Love for one another " will live on threw you guys...believe that...R.I.P Uncle Kelvin.....
p.s thanks babes for holding me down

No comments:

Post a Comment

helloworld