Social

Social

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Good Morning Train of Thoughts.....

Good Morning Train of Thoughts.. is brought to you by The DMV in Trenton ..(New Jersey Laws Suck!)
Today i had to go to the DMV in Trenton so instead of killing my gas tank ( $3.57 per gallon) i decided to take the train. Riding the train is probably one of the most relaxing things i enjoy doing when I'm trying to get my mind together. I guess it all stems from when i had to take the train to NYC for label meetings and sessions. With my ipod in hand, I sit back, stare out the window and just listen. Coming up with hook ideas or just listening to what i need to improve on....Listening to how much I've grown over the years and finding that key element that remains in all of my tracks old and new. I'll turn on Posta Boy's Album...(the album that no one's ever heard, I'm still pissed about that) or I might listen to Yaya's Album. Ya's album always seem to cheer me up regardless of how it looks. After that i might listen to a track or two from Versatile and just shake my head because this dude is a monster! The way he mixes his beats is still a mystery to me. Even-though the train ride was only about an hour round trip, it was the best way to start my day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

helloworld