Social

Social

Monday, July 6, 2015

#SUNDAESAMPLES || 5

#helloworld
Well my fellow crate diggers, this is the final #SundaeSample mix! Have you enjoyed the ride so far? I’d love to know what you thought about the mixes so make sure to leave a comment on Soundcloud or down below on the blog.

Did you guess the sample right for A$AP Rocky’s “Peso?” I think someone guessed it right on my Instagram! Nonetheless, this week’s mix is taking you on a world tour! See the great thing about hip hop is that it doesn’t just pull from soul music. It pulls from influences all over the world. This week’s mix is giving you a taste of that versatility.

Though this may be the end of the series for a moment, don’t worry, there may just be more to come with #sundaesamples so stay tuned. Also, feel free to share some of your favorite sampled records with me as well!

Take a listen and again, let me know what you think. And don’t be afraid to spread the word and share

No comments:

Post a Comment

helloworld